A firewall is quite necessary for the sake of the computer system, and nowadays, it is showing a new error that says Not Found error Messages. If you are facing a similar error, then obtain a resolve through the below-written guidelines.
Sign Up the File of Firewall.Dll
In case you intend to sign up for the file of Firewall.Dll, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Go to the Start logo on your system and click on it.
- After that, input ‘cmd’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- You should click on the ‘Run as administrator.’
- Go to the screen of Command Prompt and input the pursuing commands and hit the Enter button.
- To un-register the file of firewallapi.dll: regsvr32 /u firewallapi.dll.
- To sign up the file of firewallapi.dll: regsvr32 firewallapi.dll.
- Now, the above instructions will sign up for the file of firewallapi.dll.
Execute System File Checker Scan
If the users are trying to execute the system file checker scan, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- Navigate to the Start logo on your system.
- After that, input ‘cmd’ into it and right-click on it.
- Then click on the ‘Run as administrator’ option.
- Reach the command prompt screen and input ‘sfc /scannow’ into it.
- Press the Enter button.
- Once you perform the command, the procedure of scanning will start.
- Now, you have to wait for a while.
- After the scanning is finished, reboot the system and launch the app that was showing you this error and check whether the error continues or not.
In case you intend to upgrade the drivers, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- You should click on the Start logo on your system.
- Thereafter, input ‘Device Manager’ and press the Enter button.
- Go to the Device option to extend the category.
- You should click on the driver that requires to be upgraded.
- Navigate to the option ‘Update driver software.’
- Select the option ‘Search automatically for updated driver software.’
Backup the Windows Registry
If the users are trying to back up the Windows registry, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- You have to select the Windows logo on your system.
- After that, input ‘regedit’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Select the Yes button when you see a permission screen.
- You should click on the Export option by twice-clicking on the menu of File.
- Then choose the ‘All’ button into the Export range.
- Now, input the name of the file and select the Save option.
Restore the Registry
In case you intend to restore the registry, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- You should launch the registry editor on your system.
- Thereafter, select the File option and click on the Import option.
- Then find the file of backup.
- Go to the ‘Open’ option and click on it.
- Now, reboot the system.
Scan for Malware
In case the OS is damaged with malware or any other program of malicious, and there are probabilities of the error ‘firewallapi dll’ to show on the screen of Windows. Consequently, it is recommended to scan the system for malware infection. Scan the system and remove the adware, viruses, ransomware, and malware.
John Track is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.